Become a 2017 MGA Member
Come join us! Your annual support helps to increase access to essential information and services statewide for adults with decisional or physical impairments and minors in need of guardians or conservators. The MGA is solely funded through the generous support of our members who names appear with our thanks in our Members’ Directory.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Priority registration for all MGA educational programs;
- Listing in the MGA Members’ Directory;
- Use of the MGA logo on your website to show your membership support;
- Unique opportunities to network with like-minded professionals and family caretakers; and
- Using our collective voice to improve access to the court and essential services.
1. FILL OUT A MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION:
If you would like to PAY ONLINE and JOIN TODAY click HERE
or Print and Mail Click HERE
2. PAY DUES BY CHECK; make payable to Massachusetts Guardianship Association
3. MAIL Membership Application and Dues Check to:
PO Box 320621
West Roxbury, MA 02132
The MGA is now offering a new “Agency/Organizational Membership” option through which an organization (corporation, non-profit, law firm, service provider, etc) can elect to register as an Agency/Organizational Member for $350/year and receive three floating individual memberships. For each MGA event that offers a special member price, discount, or free admission, an Agency/Organizational Member may select three individual employees to take advantage of the benefit. Different individuals associated with the Agency/Organization may participate in different events, allowing for maximum flexibility and increased participation. Agency/Organizational Members will also be listed on the Members Directory portion of our website, and will have the opportunity to distribute print materials at MGA events. This is a great option for an organization of any size that periodically wishes to send different employees to MGA programs and would like greater visibility among our members and website visitors. If you are interested in this option, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!